USTVnow is an IPTV service that brings to you some of the most popular satellite channels from the USA to many of your internet-connected devices such as Android mobiles, Kodi, Roku and even your computer. This app has been especially designed for American Military personnel.
You can stream live cable TV channels like NBC, AMC, BBC America, CBS, POC, FOX and a lot more. In fact, it has many international channels as well as countries like the UK and India.
In this article, we will learn to install and use USTVnow service on various supported devices. Stay tuned!
USTVNOW Account Signup:
In order to use the USTVnow app, you will need to sign up and create an account. The app is free with limited features. The free account gives you access to only 6 channels and limited DVR capabilities. The app has 3-tiered subscription. You can go free, buy a $19 per month plan (which is charged $29 per month after first 3 months) and $29 per month plan (charged $39 per month after first three months)
Visit https://watch.ustvnow.com/subscription to learn more about the available plans and to sign up.
You may also sign up directly from a mobile app.
How To Download USTVnow Apk On Android:
USTVnow works on a wide range of Android mobile devices. We will learn to side-load this app it is not featured on Google Play Store for some reasons. There will be no need to root your Android device.
Here are the quick steps to download and install USTVnow app.
Part 1: Download the USTVnow APK file:
We are going to need the APK file to install the app. Follow the steps below:
- Click the Download link below
- If you see any prompts grant the necessary permissions to complete the download
- You are downloading the safe and latest version of USTVnow APK
Part 2: Installation Process Of USTVnow Apk On Android:
Once you have downloaded the app APK, here is you can install it:
- Navigate to Settings >> Security
- Find ‘Unknown Sources’
- Enable it by moving the switch to the right (always disable this security feature once you have installed the app)
- Navigate to the location where USTVnow APK is saved; you will find it in the Download folder
- Open the APK file to start the installation
- Tap ‘Install’ to confirm your action on the prompt that appears
- Wait for about a minute to let the system install the app
That’s it! You now have the latest version of USTVnow app running on your Android mobile device.
To start using the app, you need two more things:
- Login: Open the app and sign in with the account that you created during the sign-up process
- MX Player: This app works best when you have MX Player. Download it from Google Play Store
How To Install USTVNow App On PC(Windows 10/9/8.1/8/7 & Mac):
Even though USTVNow does not have any official app for Windows, you can still use it on this platform. In fact, the following will work on Mac computers as well:
- Stream the channels online through the web browsers like Chrome and Firefox
- Run the Android app on your computer using Nox App Player Android emulator
The browser method is pretty straightforward. Just go to https://watch.ustvnow.com/account/signin and sign in with your user ID and password and start streaming.
We elaborate the 2nd method (Nox App Player) below.
- Download the Nox App Player installer from http://noxandroidemulator.com/
- Choose the version for your computer – Windows, Mac or Linux
- Install Nox on your PC
- Once installed, run Nox App Player
- Sign in with your Google ID
- Click the Download button below to download the latest version of the USTVnow APK file
- Drag the APK file and drop it anywhere over the Nox interface
- If any prompt appears, hit ‘Install’
- Wait for the app to install
Within a minute you will have USTVnow for PC ready to be used on your computer. Easy!
Installation Process Of USTVNow On Kodi:
You can watch live channels from this app on Kodi as well. Kodi is supported on a large number of device platforms including Windows as well (so yes, you can watch USTVnow for PC using Kodi as well).
USTVnow for Kodi is named as USTVnow Plus. Here are the simple steps to download and install this app:
- From Kodi home screen open ‘Settings/System’ by clicking the cog icon on the top left
- Open File Manager
- Open ‘Add source’
- Select ‘None’
- Enter http://fusion.tvaddons.co exactly as it is and then press ‘Done’
- Give a name to this source. You can choose any name you like but make it relevant and rememberable. Let’s choose Fusion for this article and click ‘OK’
- Return to the Kodi home screen
- Select Add-ons on the left
- Open ‘Install from zip file’
- Open ‘Fusion’ (or the name you chose in step 6)
- Now open kodi-repos
- Click English
- Open the option that looks something like repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip (x.x.x will be replaced by the current version number)
- Now wait and the Add-on enabled notification will appear on the top right
- Now click ‘Install from repository’
- Select the repository named ‘TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository’
- Open ‘Video Add-ons’
- Choose USTVnow Plus
- Hit ‘Install’ button on the bottom right
- Again, wait for the confirmation/notification to appear on the top right
That’s it! You now have USTVnow for Kodi installed. We can now access this add-on from Add-ons > Video Add-ons
You will be required to sign in with your account login credentials.
Please note that the above steps are for Kodi Krypton. Most of the Kodi users are now using this version. If you happen to be a Kodi Jarvis user, the steps are more or less the same with only small changes that are easy to figure out.
The above steps work the same way for Kodi across all device platforms.
How To Install USTVNow App On iOS (iPhone & iPad)?
Want to get USTVnow for iPhone? Well, a lot of people have iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and wonder if it is possible to get this app on this platform. It would have been so awesome if they had an iOS app as well. Unfortunately, there is no official app for USTVnow for iPhone or any other iOS device.
This is a big disappointment for the iOS users. I hope that an official app is available soon. In the meantime, you can stream the content offered by this service through the mobile website. Just sign in on www.ustvnow.com/mobile and enjoy the live channels and other content.
It may not be the same experience as using an app, but that’s what we have at this time.
Installation Process Of USTVNow On Roku:
USTVnow needs to be set up differently on Roku. You cannot install the app using the APK file. The process below may seem a little complicated but it is easy. Just follow each step carefully and you will have USTV for Roku in no time:
- Connect the Roku device to your TV and turn it ON. Connect the device to the internet
- You will now need to add USTVnow as your private channels on your Roku account. This is because the is app is not available officially on the Roku Channel Store
- Using any computer browser go to https://owner.roku.com/add/ustvnow
- Sign in with your Roku account credentials. If you don’t have a Roku account yet, sign up for the services
- In the linking code field enter ‘ustvnow’ (without quotes)
- Now click ‘add channel’
- Now go back to Roku interface again and navigate to Roku Channel Store
- Refresh the Channel Store and you should now see USTVnow listed among your channels
- Use your remote to open USTVnow channel
- Follow the onscreen instructions to sign in to USTVnow or to sign up (if you haven’t signed up already). You will also need to register USTVnow with Roku. Once that is done you will see a Code on the screen
- Now again open a browser on your computer and go to http://www.ustvnow.com/roku
- Sign in with your USTVnow credentials if you haven’t done that already
- Enter the Code in the ‘Enter the link code from your TV’ and click ‘Link to your account’ button
That will be all. USTVnow account has been linked to Roku. You can now start enjoying the TV channels right away.
USTVnow is one incredible IPTV service that lets you stream some of the most popular American channels. This service is dedicated to the US Military personnel serving the country. This service features a huge list of channels and DVR capabilities as well depending upon the premium package you have subscribed to.
USTVNOW service currently does not have an official app for iOS. We are hoping it will be available soon. And, I hope you liked this article as much as I enjoyed writing it!. Contact us for more details about USTVNOW.