USTVNOW For Kodi: USTVNow Plus for Kodi is what USTVnow is to Android; the only difference is the name. USTVnow is an IPTV service created primarily for the Military personnel. This app has a big collection of channels including the popular ones in the US such as ABC, AMC, BBC America, FOX and a lot more.
USTVNow has some international channels as well from Europe and Asia. You can watch USTVnow on a variety of devices. The good news is that you can use USTVNow on Kodi as well. In this article we tell you everything about it.
How To Install USTVNow Plus For Kodi?
As you now already know, USTVnow is available as USTVnow Plus for Kodi. In the following text we learn to install this app on Kodi. Here are the steps:
Installation Process Of USTVNow For Kodi:
- Launch Kodi and from the home screen click on System (the cog icon on the top left)
- Open-File Manager from the list of the options
- Open ‘Add Source’
- Now select ‘<None>’ and type in http://fusion.tvaddons.co (exactly)
- Hit ‘Done’ button
- Now, in the ‘Enter the name for this media source’ give a name to this source. You can give any name you like but make sure you remember it as we will need it later. In this article we give it the name FusionTV
- Click ‘OK’
- Return to the Kodi home screen
- Now select ‘Add-ons’ on the left sidebar
- Open the icon of Package Installer (looks like an open box) on the top left
- Select ‘Install from zip file’
- Click ‘FusionTV’ (or any name you entered in Step 6)
- Choose ‘Kodi-repos’ followed by ‘English’
- Select the repository named somewhat ‘repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip’ (x.x.x is for the version number)
- Now wait for the ‘Add-on enabled’ notification to appear on the top right
- Now click ‘Install from repository’
- Select TVADDONS.CO ADD-ON Repository
- Open Video Add-ons
- Scroll down and select ‘USTVnow Plus’
- Hit ‘Install’ button on the bottom right
- Wait for the Add-on installed notification to appear again on the top right
This is it! You have successfully installed USTVnow Plus for Kodi. You can now go ahead and enjoy the live TV Channels.
To access USTVnow, go the Kodi home screen and then open Add-ons. Now open Video-addons and you will see it on your list of installed add-ons.
Please note that you will need to sign up for the USTVnow services before you can use it. There are subscription plans starting at $19.99 per month. The service also offers a free plan, which provides 6 channels. You can sign up at http://watch.ustvnow.com/guide
Kodi is a very popular media platform and is being used by millions of users worldwide. Kodi works on a wide range of devices including Android, Windows, Mac and more. In fact, those looking to use USTVnow on iPhone or PC can do it through Kodi. With USTVNow Plus for Kodi, you get access to all the popular channels that USTVnow provides.